The 304 skilled professionals working with the Economic Development & Culture Division are committed to making Toronto a place where business and culture thrive.
Our objective is to advance Toronto's prosperity, opportunity and liveability by:
- contributing to the growth of Toronto's economy by fostering employment and investment opportunities
- encouraging Toronto's cultural vibrancy through more and enhanced cultural expressions and experiences
- engaging partners in the planning and development of the City's economic and cultural resources
Economic Development & Culture delivers services and programs through the following sections:
- Arts & Culture Services
- Business Growth Services
- Film & Entertainment Industries
- Museums & Heritage Services
- Program Support
Learn more about doing business in Toronto.