There are nine versions of the calendar reflecting different collection schedules. If you live in a house receiving daytime curbside collection, you can find your collection schedule using the maps below. A direct link will take you to your one-page collection schedule.
If you need a printed calendar, please contact 311. Use the maps below to determine which schedule you are one. Please provide full mailing address including postal code.
Find your collection map and confirm your collection schedule:
- On the map, click onto the area where you live:
- A second map with a close up view of your neighbourhood divided into collection zones will appear.
- Select your collection district. Note: check if there is a border alert notification in your area.
These calendars are for residents:
- living in a house, single-family dwelling or small apartment/condo building; and
- receiving daytime curbside garbage and recycling collection from the City.
These calendars are not for residents:
- living in apartment buildings (with nine units or more); or
- business/commercial locations.