There are nine versions of the calendar reflecting different collection schedules. If you live in a house receiving daytime curbside collection, you can find your collection schedule using the maps below.
If you need a printed calendar, please contact 311. Use the maps below to determine which schedule you are on.
Find your collection area on the map below.
- On the map, click onto the area where you live:
- A second map with a close up view of your neighbourhood divided into collection zones will appear.
- Select your collection district. Note: check if there is a border alert notification in your area.
These calendars are for residents:
- living in a house, single-family dwelling or small apartment/condo building; and
- receiving daytime curbside garbage and recycling collection from the City.
These calendars are not for residents:
- living in apartment buildings (with nine units or more); or
- business/commercial locations.