Parks, Forestry & Recreation
The City of Toronto has many beautiful sites that can be permitted for picnics, social gatherings, wedding ceremonies and photography, and much more. These sites include indoor conservatories and outdoor gardens. Also, Commercial Dog Walker Permits are available for individuals to walk 4 to 6 dogs on a commercial basis in City parks.
Parks, Forestry & Recreation is excited to open our outdoor sports facilities for the season! Weather permitting, diamonds are scheduled to open May 1, and all sports fields are scheduled to open May 14, 2016. Please check our website for the status of your sports facility.
Soon you'll be able to book stadiums online in addition to our 17 ice rinks! Search, book a permit, and pay for last minute facility bookings online.
Parks, Forestry and Recreation now has fillable forms which can be completed electronically! Our most frequently used forms are now offered as fillable PDFs on our website:
- One Time Use of Space Application Form
- Permit Account Application Form
- Application for Special Event in a City Park or Facility
- Seasonal Request for Space Application Form
- Permit Membership Information
- Commercial Dog Walker Permit Application
- Commercial Photography Application Form
- Temporary Mobile Sign Application Form
You don't need to leave the city to sing campfire songs and roast marshmallows. More than 20 City parks feature fire pits that you can book through the park permit system (for a fee). Check out which parks have fire pits, then plan for your night under the stars!