Parks, Forestry & Recreation
The City of Toronto has many beautiful sites that can be permitted for picnics, social gatherings, wedding ceremonies and photography, and much more. These sites include indoor conservatories and outdoor gardens. Also, Commercial Dog Walker Permits are available for individuals to walk 4 to 6 dogs on a commercial basis in City parks.
The City of Toronto is developing a 20-year plan to guide decision-making and investment in facilities such as community centres, sport fields, pools, ice rinks, and bike/skate parks. Whether you've ever used our facilities or not, we want to hear from you. Attend a town hall meeting in person or online – get details.
NEW Parks, Forestry & Recreation now offers ONLINE ICE RENTAL BOOKING! Search, book a permit, and pay for last minute ice rink bookings online.
Parks, Forestry and Recreation now has fillable forms which can be completed electronically! Our most frequently used forms are now offered as fillable PDFs on our website:
- One Time Use of Space Application Form
- Permit Account Application Form
- Application for Special Event in a City Park or Facility
- Seasonal Request for Space Application Form
- Permit Membership Information
- Commercial Dog Walker Permit Application
- Commercial Photography Application Form
- Temporary Mobile Sign Application Form
You don't need to leave the city to sing campfire songs and roast marshmallows. More than 20 City parks feature fire pits that you can book through the park permit system (for a fee). Check out which parks have fire pits, then plan for your night under the stars!