The team at Enterprise Toronto can help you make the right decisions during your business start-up and help develop your management capabilities as your business venture grows.
Your one-stop source to start and grow your business
Supporting business start-up and growth
Transforming an idea into a business and fostering its growth is not a straightforward process. To make it easier, Enterprise Toronto – the City's one-stop source to start and grow a business – provides free assistance to entrepreneurs and small businesses through the following services and programs:
- One-on-one business consultations
- Business registration, name searches and incorporation
- Business research assistance
- Consultation regarding government programs, financing and incubation services
- Business forums, weekly seminars and unique training/networking opportunities
Have an idea for a food business?
Hours and locations
Enterprise Toronto Small Business Centres
All Enterprise Toronto offices operate Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
Main Floor, Toronto, ON, M5H 2N2
North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge Street
Main Floor, Toronto, ON, M2N 5V7
Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Drive
Main Floor, Toronto, ON, M1P 4N7