Toronto Public Health
inTOkidshealth is a monthly e-newsletter that provides parents and caregivers with information on how to keep children healthy, safe and happy.
Article topics include:
- Safety tips to help protect your children
- Healthy eating for picky eaters
- Coping and managing stress
- Fun, family-friendly activities and events
- Ways to promote your child's physical health and mental well-being
- Much more!
The January 2017 issue provides information about winter activities and sports for you and your family to enjoy, and winter safety with tips for tobogganing.
Subscribe to inTOkidshealth
* indicates mandatory field
The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, s. 5, s. 7 and s. 9. It will be used to send you newsletters related to injury prevention from Toronto Public Health and for aggregate statistical reporting. It will not be shared with any other organization or with other service areas within Toronto Public Health or sold for commercial purposes. If you have any questions about this collection, please contact the Health Promotion Specialist for Injury Prevention, 5100 Yonge Street, M2N 5V7, 416-338-7600.