You can register online, by phone, or by TTR . In-person registration at Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard centre. To register for skiing and snowboarding programs, visit our Registration section.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required. City of Toronto policies for withdrawals, refunds and credits applies to all lesson registrations.
- Participants who miss their pre-booked lesson will be charged the full lesson fee.
- Participants must arrive 45 minutes prior to their lesson and must check in with the administration department.
- On lesson day, a $300 credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit and photo i.d. is required per person for the rental portion of the package.
- Late Policy: Due to the structure of the lesson, participants arriving 15 minutes or later will not be permitted to participate.
- Students must be at least 6 years of age prior to the day of the lesson.
Lesson Registration Options & General Information
When registering please select one of the two packages:
With Rental: Lessons and a full set of rental equipment including a helmet for use during lesson time only.
No Rental: Lessons Only (includes lift access during lesson time only). This package does not include a helmet.
Please Note: If a program does not have a "With Rental" code listed, it means that rental equipment is NOT available on that day/time.
- All rentals must be returned immediately after each class.
- All regular eight-week programs are 50 minutes in length and an additional 10 minutes are designated for class organization, attendance and lesson wrap up. Additional organization time may be required during the first two lessons.
- Helmets are required for all program participants. See our Equipment Rental page for further details.
- Students progress at different speeds, as a result placement and movement of students may occur during the first three sessions.
- It is strongly recommended that if a lesson is missed (due to personal reasons), the student must practise or schedule a private lesson (at their own cost) to ensure they do not fall behind their group ability level.
- Both Snow Centres do not offer make up classes for lessons missed due to personal reasons.
- There is absolutely no extended time on equipment rental or lift access after the end of a lesson.
- Program start times may be altered, cancelled or rescheduled due to weather, snow conditions or instructor availability.
- All program participants (or a parent/guardian where applicable) will be required to read, understand and sign a release/waiver before receiving their class cards
- All children must be picked up by their parent/guardian at the end of their lesson.
- Parent/guardian must stay on the premises during lessons.
Waiver/ Rental Equipment Procedure
Upon registering for a program or set of private lessons, every participant must attend one of our Program Pass Pick Up & Rental Equipment Fitting Days. All participants must have a Program Pass in order to participate in their lesson, this will be issued once a waiver is signed in person at Earl Bales Ski & Snowboard Centre. All participants renting equipment must also be properly sized for skis or snowboards to help to eliminate size changes the first day of lessons. Parent or Guardian of children under 18 years of age must be present on this day, as well as each participant. We do not recommend that you wait until the first class to pick up your Program Pass or get fitted for rental equipment. You will miss your first class as well as cause a delay for others.