Learn more about Municipal Licensing and Standards (MLS) activities here, including information and statistics about business licences, enforcement activities and shelter activity.
Multi-residential Apartment Building Program
The MRAB audit and enforcement program provides inspection and enforcement action on the City of Toronto's rental buildings and provides enforcement statistics monthly.
The City of Toronto provides a catalogue of information about City activities through OpenData to help ensure the public is informed and engaged in an open and accessible government. MLS has posted the following information so far:
- Business licenses (renewals and new licenses) administered by the City per month for the years 2009-2011.
- A list of businesses with physical locations, updated daily.
- Shelter activity for 2012, including number of animals taken in and their outcomes.
- Enforcement activity related to property standards investigations, updated daily.
- Lists of licensed dogs and cats, updated annually.
Other ML&S statistical information
To find out about other information not listed here, please contact:
Tammy Robbinson, Strategic Communications
Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St W, 23rd Floor East
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2