Regent Park North Recreation Centre
We provide free recreational programming for children and youth. Lunch time, after school, evening and weekend drop-ins are very popular among the participants.
This location is a community centre where programs are free.
- 415 Gerrard St E M5A 2H4
- Contact Us: 416 392-0753
- Ward: 28
- District: Toronto & East York
- Near: S of Gerrard/E of Sackville
- TTC Information: Travel to College Station. On the eastbound side of College board the 506 Carlton and travel to Sumach. Walk east to 415 Gerrard St E.
- Ball/Floor Hockey - ChildInstructional/recreational ball hockey and floor hockey programs that encourage skill development and fun for all participants.
- Basketball - ChildDevelop basic skills and fundamentals of the game of basketball through recreational play.
- Golf - ChildLearn the basics and improve skills to play golf.
- Golf - YouthLearn the basics and improve skills to play golf.