commercial, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 6 years.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
|Early Years Programs||Capacity||Quality Rating|
|Infant||20||4.81 / 5|
|Toddler||30||4.33 / 5|
|Preschool||32||4.32 / 5|
|Before- and After-School Programs||Capacity||Quality Rating|
|Kindergarten||0||Not yet available. Click here for 2013 scores.|
|Nutrition - Meals, Snacks, and Food Safety||5.00 / 5|
- Phone: Salma Rahman, 416-282-5556
- Website: www.flcdaycare.com
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Bus to Joseph Brant - Heron Park Junior Public School
- Bus to St. Malachy Catholic School
- Walk to West Hill Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Amharic, Bengali, Hindi, Persian (Farsi), Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino), Tamil and Urdu
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Tania Kostovski, 416-397-7961, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Laura Bailey-Fonk, 416-397-7935, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.