45 Lynmont Rd (Finch W. / Martingrove)
This non-profit, licensed child care, serves children
6 years to 12 years. It is located in Albion Heights Public School.
Child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Houry Froundjian, 416-271-3456
- Web site: www.ymcatoronto.org
- Bus to Elmbank Junior Middle Academy
- Walk to Albion Heights Junior Middle School
- Walk to St. Dorothy Catholic School
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Deb Jackson, 416-392-3975 visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Larissa Kostevskii, 416-675-6622 ext 5869 is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.