45 Lynmont Rd (Finch W. / Martingrove)
This non-profit, licensed child care, serves children
6 years to 12 years. It is located in Albion Heights Public School.
Child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Oksana Krychfalushiy, 416-740-0747
- Web site: www.ymcatoronto.org
- Bus to Elmbank Junior Middle Academy
- Walk to Albion Heights Junior Middle School
- Walk to St. Dorothy Catholic School
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Ann McLuskie, 416-392-3587 visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Larissa Kostevskii, 416-675-6622 ext 5869 is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.