non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 2 years 6 months to 12 years.
It is located in Rivercrest Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Lee-Ann Hand, 416-744-0778
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Bus to Elmlea Junior School
- Walk to Rivercrest Junior School
- Catered Food
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Deb Jackson, 416-392-3975, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Kinga Checko, 416-397-7375, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.